April 26, 2012

Shop locally with me: Bella

Happy Thursday everyone! I invite you to come shopping with me to one of my favorite little garden boutiques - Bella. Locally owned and operated, this shop has everything you need to enjoy spring from your home (inside and out!)


Not just a garden shop; they also have some delicious dips, olive oils, and pasta goodies!



I also {adore} their soaps! They are made in France and have a variety of scents that are to die for!!


 Of course, they have some amazing flowers and garden goodies as well.


  
 They're a great place to stop in to find that perfect, and unique, Mother's day gift you're looking for!




I hope all of my local friends get an opportunity to stop in here some time, but I warn you, it's hard to walk in without buying something! :o)

You can Find Bella at 417 Ramsay Way, Suite 102 (Kent Station) Kent, WA 98032


2 comments:

  1. Very nice write up. The photo layout really captures the stores look and personality.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah, I am a Marci fan from WAY BACK, having done her window boxes and art pieces at the original store in the Kent historic district, and the signs and window boxes that she has at this Kent Station shop. Marci has done terrific flower arrangements for holidays and parties at our house and I totally trust her to pick gifts...always on target. BELLA is beautiful!

    Greg Bartol, Studio B

    ReplyDelete