December 1, 2012

My Friendsgiving

 
 
Hello Blog family! It has been far too long since I've sat down to blog and I have missed it! It's been busy busy around my house, but I am back to share my Friendsgiving with you. This year, my husband's and my family decided to celebrate Thanksgiving over the weekend, so we had some friends over on Thanksgiving Day for a "Friendsgiving"! It was a small gathering, but lots of fun. This was my first attempt at cooking a Turkey, and I'm happy to say it turned out great!
 
 
My not-so-favorite part of the day was seasoning the turkey; did you know you're supposed to season UNDER the skin {gross}.
 

  We decided to do simple, elegant, & somewhat minimalist decor for the holiday bash. That, and I set-up the decor the night before :o) We decided to do this little gathering about a week before Thanksgiving, so I didn't get a lot of time to plan, but it still turned out nice. We had great company, great food, and great drinks!
 

And of course, our little princess (Breeze) had to be here too. She didn't actually eat at the table of course, but she was ready for a Thanksgiving feast. 

 
 











I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with friends, family, and loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment