May 25, 2012

Fabulous Fabrics

Happy Friday everyone! I've been fabric shopping lately for colors and patterns I want to bring into my home for the summer (I know, I'm a little behind with summer right around the corner), but I wanted to share some GREAT fabrics I've come across!

Clarence House Outdoor - OD Biarritz 34634
Color - Pink

 
                 Schumacher - Popover White                           Schumacher - Cannes Awning Stripe

Serena & Lily - Poppy Soleil


 
                     Schumacher - Trellis Print                              Schumacher - Nebaha Embroidery

 
 
                    Schumacher - Santorini Print                                 Schumacher - Sunglass Print

 
Schumacher - Ode to Matisse

Shumacher - New York, New York

                         Schumacher - Bleecker                             Schumacher - Hot House Flowers


Many of these fabrics also come in alternate color options. So if you love the pattern, but not the color, check out the website linked below each fabric for more options.


No comments:

Post a Comment